How can it help
RMT is suitable for adults and children of any age. There is no one-size-fits-all approach; rather, the treatment has to be specific to the challenges the individual is facing.
Who can benefit from our services?
You do not need to have any formal diagnosis to work with us! RMT movements are is beneficial for all ages. We have worked with clients aged: Newborn – 78years olds.
This non-talking therapy that we us in our clinic works on our primitive reflexes, which are the foundation of our development and thus helps strengthen higher brain connections. This is can reduce the challenges and struggles that we face on a daily bases, better improving our quality of life.
Some of the more common issues that can result from retained reflexes are:
- Talks excessively
- Selective mutism
- Has a stutter
- Speech delay
- Low self esteem
- Negative self talk / beliefs
- Suffers with insecurity
- Overly concerned about what others think about them
- Panic attacks
- Dislikes change
- Doesn’t like being apart from a parent or guardian, can be overly clingy
- Finds it difficult to form friendships
- Emotionally and socially immature
- Fussy eater
- Overeats or is an emotional eater
- Sleep challenges
- Constantly fidgeting
- Hypersensitive to touch, labels, fabrics
- Poor bladder control over the age of 5
- Poor handwriting
- Poor written expression
- Struggles with reading/ finds reading tiring
- Poor memory
- Holds head in hands when sitting at desk
- Poor hand-eye coordination
- Very clumsy
- Doesn’t like P.E.
- Finds breaststroke very difficult when swimming
- Poor balance
- Gets motion sickness
- Didn’t crawl as a baby
- Trips when walking up or down stairs
What our clients said about us
The tremendous changes that we can now see in our daughter has filled us with joy!... I would recommend RMT to everyone!
I can already see a difference … He is already more engaged with his homework and is finding writing less and less laborious every day.
I would definitely recommend giving RMT a try with Fatimah if your child is struggling with any stage of their development.
Ready to begin your RMT journey?
If you’d like to book your first session or have any questions about RMT or the services we offer, then feel free to get in touch!